- Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
- but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.
- That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.
- Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
- Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
- For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.